Any chance for a photo/video mode on private servers?

• I'm having a lot of fun doing game capture in Sea of Thieves, and I don't necessarily dislike the challenge of doing capture on public servers with no freecam, but a way to break camera on private servers would be really cool to see.

I know this in no way a priority, and I don't even have access to private servers myself, but I keep dreaming about what I could do with freecam tools.

Shoutout to the devs who keep supporting this awesome game. I hope that someone at Rare sees some of the silly videos I've made and gets a laugh. click here for silly game capture!

Views
    videofeedbackfan artquestioncommunity
  • clicking on that video might have been top 10 choices I've made in the last 2 years

truly tremendous. I loved it

I don't think there are adequate words to describe how pleasantly surprised I was. I guess masterpiece is as close as it gets

If he was another 50 pounds I would have literally cried from the joy

• @wolfmanbush wow, that means a ton! people vibing with these videos is the best part of making them.

we're just starting out so we're a small channel, but my goal is to make a similar Sea of Thieves video that is game capture oriented every week. I'm working on a new one right now and if I had freecam I'd be able to do a lot more.

• @pleythru said in Any chance for a photo/video mode on private servers?:

@wolfmanbush wow, that means a ton! people vibing with these videos is the best part of making them.

we're just starting out so we're a small channel, but my goal is to make a similar Sea of Thieves video that is game capture oriented every week. I'm working on a new one right now and if I had freecam I'd be able to do a lot more.

you were born to do this. Everything in that video was perfect.

the music the humor the choices of scenes. so spectacular

the very first 5 second were magic and it just kept going and the moon scene was beautiful. The backward jump off the rowboat is just such a great choice. Seriously talented.

• Free Cam was one of the top voted suggestions on this recent feedback thread (https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/141224/mega-thread-custom-servers)

no harm in adding your voice to that, as rare is more likely to look there :)

• @wsurftvveeds thank you! just started using the forums so any guidance is appreciated.

• @pleythru eyyy welcome too then mate :)

• @wolfmanbush dude you've made my week. i'm so much more motivated to edit next monday's video now! as we get more of a following on youtube we're going to start polling our audience to see what they'd like videos about, so i'd love to see you on there!

• @pleythru I particularly like your video on SOT being broken. It's the perfect level of sarcasm and I appreciate the heck out of it.

Cheers!

• That linked video is hilarious. Really well made too!

• @sweetsandman thanks so much! feedback like this is the best!

• @loaf-cat1384 thanks dude! that made my morning!

• @pleythru
    That video was so funny. Yes to free cam!

• @grumpyw01f thanks man! freecam would seriously be a game changer for capture.

• the red sea one on your channel is gold too

typically I get really annoyed by any sort of sounds like that but combined with what you were creating there it works.

You're good at telling a story without words. The little moments of scenes you choose are spot on for what you're aiming for. It's not easy to connect with multiple emotions at the same time but you're doing it.

• @wolfmanbush thanks dude! i feel similarly about memey styles...they have to be used sparingly or timed right for them to hit for me. i'm trying to get better at visual narrative and pacing, though my next one is turning out to be monologue driven haha.

• i'm working on another longer video that is taking a long time to capture because of the locations used in it. skellies and oceans crawlers galore.

capturing in the red sea was time consuming but not nearly as bad:

really hoping for a private server free cam!

• necroposting to revive this request thread. in lieu of getting freecam on private servers, i fought many skellies, ocean crawlers, phantoms, and other players to capture this video on Devil's Ridge.

Views
videofeedbackfan artquestioncommunity
8 out of 18