Battletoads Ship Set Not Received

• @mrgoodbudz420 said in Battletoads Ship Set Not Received:

@chilly0123 wth is this? what kinda of joke is this loooool none of us should have to do anything but what was supposed to be "Complete Act 1" "Earn Achievement" "Get ship skin." Has anyone had any luck getting it that was having trouble b4?

Too true.

• I had the same issue. I put in a ticket and finally got a response after I kept adding additional comments to it letting them know everything I had tried. They said my ticket had been lost in the system and apologized. They manually pushed the ship set through for me. I just checked and it's there. If you put a ticket in I recommend being persistent with it. My initial ticket was on Oct 23rd.

• I currently have this issue as well.

Beat Act 1 twice so far, don't really want to do it a third time.

• Also having this issue. I waited 72 hours, re-did the Act 1 multiple times with different save files and even then nothing so far. Made a ticket for support and currently waiting for a response to see if the issue can be resolved.

Update: Shipset seems to have been unlocked automatically took around 5 days in total since finishing Act 1. I did not get a response on the ticket so I am not sure if someone saw it and helped me fix it or it unlocked on it's own. Regardless for anyone still having the same issue, send a ticket after 72 hours and just wait and see what happens.

• @kubakuma said in Battletoads Ship Set Not Received:

Also having this issue. I waited 72 hours, re-did the Act 1 multiple times with different save files and even then nothing so far. Made a ticket for support and currently waiting for a response to see if the issue can be resolved.

Update: Shipset seems to have been unlocked automatically took around 5 days in total since finishing Act 1. I did not get a response on the ticket so I am not sure if someone saw it and helped me fix it or it unlocked on it's own. Regardless for anyone still having the same issue, send a ticket after 72 hours and just wait and see what happens.

I'm still waiting, been over a week now. Opened a ticket they replied with the KB article even though in my ticket I stated that I had already followed everything it said. Havent heard back even though I have updated the ticket 3 more times and have beat Act 1 twice more since.

• Looks like this is still an issue

• It's still an issue.

• @doomshaper1 said in Battletoads Ship Set Not Received:

It's still an issue.

It can take some time before you get it especially with this set for some reason. For me it toke.. was it 6 or 8 days?

• To update on this I just finished the act (and I made sure I was on the first stage of act 2 before starting sea of thieves) and no ship set. It says on the original post that you complete the act and it’s just there but it isn’t.

• same, i have battletoads on game pass and sea of thieves on steam but i'm using the same account/gamertag

• never play a game when you dont like it , for unlockable stuff ;)

• well lucky i am that i like that kind of games and even played the original back in the day

• UPDATE: I just logged into sea of thieves this morning after playing last night (when the set still wasn’t there) and now it is there. I guess it did just take some time to register. Also I did like the game and was interested in it even before I got into sea of thieves. I’m glad I spent the time on it even if it isn’t one of my favorites.

• Same here but I just finished it up today.

• Same thing happened to me. I made sure I was signed in on Console and on PC, beat Act I on both, checked SoT game on both. No Battletoad ship

• I just did this today for the first time and it would appear that its still bugged. I have the Xbox achievement for completing Act 1 and have both games linked to my Xbox account and yet no ship set.

I was going to replay Battletoads but it would seem (from reading these comments) that doesn't work either... I've also read that waiting 72 hours will unlock it but then another said he waited two months and still nothing..

• Yep i completed this yesterday as well and like you went onto act 2 stage 2 just to be sure,
    but nothing unlocked for me either so i put in a support ticket because i know it's not going to unlock after 72 hours so just to get the ball rolling for support i put a ticket in.

I was told that i needed to erase my game and start over and to complete all 7 stages in act 1. So now i have to spend another 2 hours button mashing my controller in hopes it works the second time around. 🤦‍♂️

• Experiencing this now on PC - Steam SoT and GamePass Battletoads.
    Not sure if the different platforms are causing an issue, but I'm logged into the same Xbox Account for both.

• Having the same issue. Did it several times, also not just the boss, even replayed the whole Act 1. Going to wait a couple days before opening a ticket. I own the game (SOT) with Play anywhere and played on both platforms. Played Battletoads on PC with gamepass.

EDIT: I confirmed it unlocked after around 48h

• Have the same problem, also contacted Rare. Sadly it seems they have little to no interest in customer care. Am also still waiting on my old achievements to transfer to Steam, which they are also totally neglecting.

• I'm having the same issue.

• użytkownik @zutter82 napisał w Battletoads Ship Set Not Received:

@omnipotence13 Yeah I have 13 achievements completed and a handful of them partially completed. You'd think that was an obvious indicator... Even More - One of the completed ones (something about a frenemy... frenemies reunited? idr) is for having completed the boss that's at the end of ACT I.. so like... yeah. Sorry you're dealing with the same thing I am :(

• @zutter82
    Having the exact same issue. I almost compleated Battletoads just to get the damn ship....
    I opend a Ticket with SoT support and they told me to "just do it again"...
    So like the mad man i am i did it again and again....
    still nothing.

• Having the exact same issue. FInishes act 1 with no effect.
    THough i have Battletoads on Xbox Live and SOT on ste,. but they are both connected to same XboxL iveaccount.

• Having the same issue... It's been 48h, I rebeat the end of act one a few times but still nothing.

• 72 hours.

Submit ticket.

• I've now played through Act 1 three times. Once on 'tadpole' and twice on 'toad'. I have deleted previous save files and played through again. I've ensured my Xbox account is linked and have earned the achievements. I've waited a week to see if one day it would magically appear and yep you've guess it.... Still no ship set. Just feels like a scam at this point. I mean the amount of views this thread has had alone just proves how many thousands of people are having the same issues, and yet there is no fix. People are just being told to 'do it again' when clearly that does nothing.

• Same Problem here!

• Same here!

• Is this issue still going on I have not received mine either, We need a some word from rare on this possibly a Rare forum moderator or something could tell us what's going on since there are so many of us asking?

Feeling neglected.

• Yep, me too. :( Guess I'm putting in a ticket and joining the queue.

Views
48 out of 66