Release Notes - 2.0.22

• Release Notes - 2.0.22
    Today's maintenance window is now over and Sea of Thieves is officially back online alongside update 2.0.22! Read our release notes to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.0.22

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

Views
  • The new sails have such better visibility it almost feels unfair. Glad I still had extra to pinch them.

• The hit detection is your key priority huh? I read that at every release note since months and months!

Also I didn't see any line saying the shipwrecks found half inside the bottom sea because spawning too close from an island preventing the manifest accessibility has been fixed !
    Or an other line saying that the huge mass of seagulls randomly appearing while doing the shipwreck quest preventing the actual shipwreck to appear anywhere has been fix too!

• The Cutthroat flag in the ship flag box has the wrong icon (it uses the blue flag icon).

• Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog

These prices got me feeling like I'm not a pirate but a Rockstar making alimony payments and I'm not even divorced

feels good to be able to afford it though.

• Me and a friend (both pc but through separate launchers, Steam & MS Store), and we keep crashing after this patch. Is anyone else having this problem?

• excited to get in and try it out!

• Once again there are zero fixes or improvements to pvp. Although it's not the main focus of the game, pvp is still important and has been quite clunky for a while now.

I mean things like being able to hit while being sword comboed, or getting hit whilst comboing. There are still several weapon animation cancels/exploits that have been in the game since launch and still haven't been patched. Fast reload, quick swap, all still in the game allowing exploiters to gain unintended advantages. Not to mention the ancient problems like hitreg and backtrack, hitreg isn't too much of a problem if you're good enough and can hit a third shot, but it's still very annoying. Backtrack (where the player Hit box lags behind them)is a less known problem that definitely needs to be looked at, means people can get one blunded a lot more easily, or hit with a sword from 3 meters away, also very annoying.

I would like to see an update more focused on fixing the many combat bugs that are in the game, as many of them literally decide fights.

• @gubhub a dit dans Release Notes - 2.0.22 :

Me and a friend (both pc but through separate launchers, Steam & MS Store), and we keep crashing after this patch. Is anyone else having this problem?

I joined a friend and 2mn later the game froze and was pushed back to the dashboard on my Xbox Series X..

• Good to see all the important stuff fixed again and the emporium stocked up.. Fix the Merch voyages I'm sick of getting to the end and seeing heaps of birds and no shipwreck

• game keeps crashing im on steam never had this ever

• Pls, start thinking about new creatures, we are all tired of killing skeletons, the game needs this new mechanic and you all know that, it will make we all excited to play the amazing sea of thieves for a long time again!!

• Keeps crashing after a few moments in game when logging in to a friends boat. Xbox one X. Starting a game myself works ok, but whomever I invite it happens to them too.

• Is the OoS event still going until the 25th? I thought I had a few more days?

• when will you put 120fps on the xbox series S console?

• @phoenixlgend same problem

• @phoenixlgend a dit dans Release Notes - 2.0.22 :

Keeps crashing after a few moments in game when logging in to a friends boat. Xbox one X. Starting a game myself works ok, but whomever I invite it happens to them too.

Same here on Xbox Series X, and my friends too on Xbox One S and Series S.

For example, you leave the game you're on and then join it again by taking an invite or just by the joining friend option, you'll usually spawn dead then freeze seconds later. And even if not spawning dead, you'll freeze anyway.
    Tried to turn completely off the console too but didn't fix it either.
    This can be very frustrating, especially in a scenario of a fight and some loot to defend/sell.

• @meroviel
    Hi,
    I've been trying to play everyday since the maintenance and patch. My game worked without any problems before the maintenance. The game's menu works until I join a ship or a crew. 90% of the time, I crash in the loading page. If i have a chance to join, I can play between 30 second and 10 minutes, than the game crashes.

Are you going to do another maintenance ? I will be waiting until then to try again..

I'm fustrated and at a loss.

Tylendras

• @tylendras Hi there! A fix was implemented for this a couple of days ago, so please make sure you have the update downloaded. It's a small update but should fix this issue.

If you are still having issues then please raise a ticket to our support team so we can take a look.

• extremely long loading screens are back with this patch... and yes I did try reinstalling...

• I'm not sure where else to ask but I was wondering if there is any chance rare will ad like a rifle. not like the eye of reach but something that's for medium-range i know the pistol can but I think a musket kind of thing would be epic

Views
18 out of 22