Lack of communication with players.

• Communication needs to improve. We are in another Gold & Glory weekend with "delayed rewards" (same as last time) and the only word we get is that they are looking into it. 7 hours pass, and no further updates from support. Meanwhile players are still playing and expecting to be rewarded.

As a live service, if something like this is happening, then the servers should be taken down until it is fixed. The bonus weekend should also be extended. Did that happen last time? No. I don't expect it to happen this time either.

What I do expect is for a live service game to respect its players playtime and communicate with the players. Hours without posting an update (last time it was days) is not acceptable for a live service game.

Please improve Rare. I know you can do better. (I understand it may be increased challenge working from home, but these issues and lack of communication damage the SoT brand.)

Views
  • posting "still working on it" every couple hours doesn't really change anything and just gives people another post to comment the same stuff on

communication is good when there is something to update otherwise it's just clutter

Doesn't do them any good to give time frames or step by step progress as it just sets them up for more disappointment

People gotta choose if they think it's a good use of their time during issues like this but if there isn't anything useful to communicate I don't see how it helps anyone really. We know they are aware and working on it

Views
1 out of 2