Lazy Pirates

• 2 to 3 hours wasted fighting Warden Chi. For these pirates to come along and defeat her with one final blow while I was dead I decided to go and get some of my hard earned loot but I grabbed some and one pirate said welp here it is like usual and gunned me down to take my loot. ![alt text](image url)

Views
  • Ashen Lords take about 10 minutes with blunders. This can be done easily by anyone that can dodge 3 predictable attacks while reloading and eating. The barrels at these events are always full of food and the ammo not far from where they spawn. After they nerfed it the event is by far the fastest event now

and you aren't entitled to loot. The one that turns it in earned it

The key to events is speed. The faster you kill and loot the less time pirates have to tuck on you and coordinate an attack on you

• 2 to 3 hours for the Ashen lord means that you're doing it really inefficiently.
    Park your ship outside of its meteors range, use blunder / sword dash to hit it. It can die surprisingly fast.

Take some time to watch the horizon during the fight (it doens't take long) to be aware of potential pvp threat. Stack the loot on the beach, come back with your boat, harpoon the treasures and go.

;)

• Lazy Pirates are often the best pirates in my experience!

• It's common practice to watch another crew do an event then go steal the loot. Why do the hard work and use your resources when someone else can do it for you.

You must be new to the game, when you gain more experience you will become more efficient at completing events and won't get tunnel vision on the island. You always have to assume another crew is coming to attack you on the Sea of Thieves.

• They had to wait for you to weaken the ashen lord, that takes time away from them. So it isn’t lazy they worked hard to sit back and wait.

• @r35id3nt-3vil-2 said in Lazy Pirates:

2 to 3 hours wasted fighting Warden Chi. For these pirates to come along and defeat her with one final blow while I was dead I decided to go and get some of my hard earned loot but I grabbed some and one pirate said welp here it is like usual and gunned me down to take my loot. ![alt text](image url)

it's a pirate game people steal you win some loot you lose some loot and don't get salty people are lazy you'll just have to deal with it if you want to play this game

• 3 hours!? What were you doing for the other 2 hours and 40 minutes? 2-3 hours? how!? Should take 20 minutes at the absolute most.

Your issue here is being sat on an island for.. hell.. even 1 hour let alone 2 - 3. Anyone in the vicinity is going to see you STILL there after all that time and easily assume you're a noob and an easy target with potential loot to take if you've been running around digging up there for all they know.

• 3 hours to kill an ashen lord? I hope you were afk

Views
5 out of 9