Festival of Giving

• Hi Pirates,

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing some of the Festival Events not registering when you have handed. I appear to be having difficulties with 'Three Fresh Hens' & 'Nine Skellies Slaying'. I cant tell you how many Skelly Captains I have killed and it just isn't budging and I am trying to complete it. Am I doing something wrong?

Views
  • Are you killing Captain's or Crew "Captains"? if they don't have Captain in the start of their name it won't count.

The whole event had issues with updating the progression so it might just be delayed aswell.

• They are a bit buggy. The hens should be straightforward but the skelly captains have to be from an Order of Souls bounty voyage.

• @itz-majman thank you so much for the response I really appreciate it! I think you could be right about the delay. I am going to test it later to see if this is the case :D.

• @realstyli thank so much :D for you reply. Yeah I did one of the long bounty OFS voyages and there was nada. It was so strange. Hopefully as @iTz-Majman I hoping its just a delay thing.

• Can take up to 72 hours to update.

Views
3 out of 6