The Duke Shipset

• I’ve loaded up the game multiple times today, and have not been awarded the ship set. Where others I know got it instantly. I’m wondering if this is one of those wait 72 hours situations or not?

• @il-yusuke-li Ahoy matey!

It can take some time but I got mine after only one login... and about 10 minutes later I logged out and back in again and there it was!

• @danquememe said in The Duke Shipset:

@menphuess said in The Duke Shipset:

Massive kick in the face for PC players and looks like a way to force users to buy the Xbox to get the skin.

As a PC player, you actually want sails with the Xbox logo on them?

No disrespect to you, but I'll pass.

I like Xbox and the team behind it.

Also it’s a very nice looking set, so yes I do.

• @menphuess said in The Duke Shipset:

@danquememe said in The Duke Shipset:

Massive kick in the face for PC players and looks like a way to force users to buy the Xbox to get the skin.

I like Xbox and the team behind it.

Also it’s a very nice looking set, so yes I do.

It is a pretty nice throwback set for the original Xbox, and the figurehead is supposed to be Duke "in his prime" which is a funny callback to the duke controller

• God that is one amazing looking shipset, someone posted a video showing it and my god I am in love with the Capstan and wheel, the gemstones matching the button colours are beauties!

Sadly I have the Microsoft Store version nor do I plan on buying an Xbox (especially since most of the games I can buy on the MS store, plus I mainly play PS and Switch for Console games).

I don’t know if Rare have said anything about it possibly coming to the MS and Steam versions but that would be pretty cool.
    But if it is exclusive to the new consoles only then I guess I can live with that, saddened but I can understand why.

• @foxywiththemoxy said in The Duke Shipset:

God that is one amazing looking shipset, someone posted a video showing it and my god I am in love with the Capstan and wheel, the gemstones matching the button colours are beauties!

Sadly I have the Microsoft Store version nor do I plan on buying an Xbox (especially since most of the games I can buy on the MS store, plus I mainly play PS and Switch for Console games).

I don’t know if Rare have said anything about it possibly coming to the MS and Steam versions but that would be pretty cool.
    But if it is exclusive to the new consoles only then I guess I can live with that, saddened but I can understand why.

Wouldn't be surprised to see it as a twitch drop or something in the future

• @foxywiththemoxy Check with your friends or someone trustworthy and he will log into your account set sail and after a minute in the outpost thats it.

• @danquememe said in The Duke Shipset:

No. But, I do want the hull. The rest I'll pass on as well.

• Rare should make the ship set availible in the pirate emporium for the standard ship cosmetic price. I would be willing to pay that price for the ship cosmetic but I am not going to spend a whole lot of money on a xbox series x just for this cosmetic.

• I logged in this afternoon on my Xbox series s and the duke ship set had not been placed in my ship customisations chest. Can anyone from rare or anyone with knowledge about this kinda thing please let me know what’s going on. Much obliged.

• @shaggyj909 Ahoy matey!

It can take a little while - it should pop in for you given a little time. Keep checking your ship customisation chest or your online chest here.

• @shaggyj909 with these sorts of things you usually have to allow for up to 72 hours for it to reach your account.

• How do you obtain the ship said I have an Xbox series X but I don’t see it in my stuff

• @master-keaton97 Ahoy matey!

All you need to do is play the game... it can take up to 72 hours to appear in your ship customisation chest though.

• I had it myself after maybe about 5 - 10 minutes in game and then logging out and back in.

But like @Musicmee said these things usually have a length of time they can take up to to drop.

• It looks awesome, to bad I'm on PC with no need nor want to get an XBOX. Hope they eventually release for PC also.

• Problem solved!

Buy the new Xbox, setup, login, download the game, log in, wait and get the skin, return Xbox :p

It’s a nice skin.

They might release later as a twitch drop but meh. It’s very unique and things like this excluding/ alienating the other player base and platform is just not right with me and I love the company and game.

• @scoobywrx555

Thank you. It is sorted now and have the cosmetics.

To anyone else who have this problem just have a little patients it will come through eventually.

• @shaggyj909 Nice one. Enjoy!
    Hopefully will get the xbox in April so I can get it then.

• How long does it take to activate after I first login from the new xbox?

• @liovch said in The Duke Shipset:

How long does it take to activate after I first login from the new xbox?

Basically right away. - Start your Xböx, login and then shut it of....and go online again and woooup, you've got it.

• @shaggyj909 how long did it take yours to show up ?

• @lordsnot2662

I got my ship set the day after setting up my Xbox. Should find it in your ship customisations inventory.

• @lordsnot2662 said in The Duke Shipset:

@shaggyj909 how long did it take yours to show up ?

Yeah, it's pretty quick. If you've recently booted up on a Series X/S play for about 5 minutes and log back in

• @musicmee said in The Duke Shipset:

You have until May 9th 2021, so plenty of time to unlock it!

I want to upgrade from OG, the issue being if there will be obtainable stock by then. Not paying more to scalpers.

• @dyfrin you just have to be diligent, I've already purchased 2 xbox series X and my crewmates whi wanted them have also gotten series Xs. Just watch for restock and make sure your payment info is saved.

Should also be better after Xmas when people are shopping for gifts.

• @captain-coel
    You bought the upfront full price option? I keep trying the All Access and it won't ever change to in stock, Microsoft Store even isn't an option now.

• @dyfrin the 3 consoles through the ms store were all the upfront price option.

• I got one of the new series X console and logged into sea of thieves today but didn’t receive the ship set, will it take time to appear in my chest or did I do something wrong?

• As this thread was 2 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
46 out of 67