Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best 'Capture a Cannonball' Screenshot! [RESULTS]

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo here!

May I say again, you pirates captured some cracking screenshots for this mission! It made it really difficult to pick the winners!
    Fortunately, I found a few more codes, so this week there are 2 winners!

6 were chosen from all the entries for this mission and the screenshots selected as winners were......

@DokDead7

and..
    @Frogfish12

https://i.imgur.com/4jQwG7J.png

Well done me mateys!

Please look out for a DM containing your codes!

I’ll be back later with a new mission.....should you wish to accept it..... 😁

Lootin’ Lizalaroo

Views
  • I love pirate bowling :D

• @lizalaroo Not going to lie. It hurt to lose this one, especially when one of the winners needed at least 12 people to take that picture.

• @sardonicsage792 Aye but still only one person gets the codes. With this weeks mission there will be 5 lucky pirates. :)

• woohoo! I saw a lot of really good screenshots this time and i got pretty nervous about the results, thanks so much Lizalaroo!

• @lizalaroo

I got to ask how are you seriously picking these this is some ink master diabolical changing of rules.

The dog one didn't have anything to do with a said catching cannon ball.

The other one had the life bar still show-able.

The perimeters on winning these shots are getting to be loose.

• Woot!

Thanks for for everything @lizalaroo

ill keep my eyes peeled for any DM's

• Congratulations!

• @sardonicsage792 It was a community effort, we loved getting involved and helping one of our members win! We do feel for you though and I would love to personally offer you an Xbox gift card if you let us?

• @ttvsilkenver I appreciate the offer. I just felt I really had a shot at this one, so it was a little disappointing to lose to such a coordinated effort by a community. You can give the gift card to someone else who needs it more than me. Thanks for the offer.

• @naughtyd0gg the mission is to ‘capture a cannonball’ It is up to interpretation. There are so many different ways as shown by those who entered. Quite a few are chosen and a randomiser picks the overall winner. This competition is just a bit of fun with a code or 2 for the winner/s. It’s not an official competition :)

• @lizalaroo

Was my picture considered for the prize? Clearly I didn’t win but was my picture put in the randomizer? Is it possible you can upvote only the pictures that are put in the randomizer?

Views
4 out of 12