Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best Scary Shark Screenshot! [RESULTS]

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo here!

May I say again, you pirates captured some cracking screenshots for this mission!
    But this weeks winner of the 'Best ‘Scary Shark' Screenshot' is.....

@MAZ0LIK

https://i.imgur.com/vX37Yv7.png

Well done me matey!

Please look out for a DM containing your codes!

I’ll be back later with a new mission.....should you wish to accept it..... 😁

Lootin’ Lizalaroo

Views
  • NOOOOOooooo how did I LOOSEEE, why must it be so annoying to get what I want.......
    Huge anger noises

• You know WHAT,
    crew of Deckhand ye have mentally challenged me, YE HAVE STOP ME FROM ACHIEVING ME ULTIMATE GOAL, if I am to be beaten one last TIME, I will become Desperate and do something that no pirate has ever done to get what they want, as I CAPTAIN BUTTERFINGER, Captain of the MIDNIGHT ORDER WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET MY HOOK ON THE OBSIDIAN CAPSTAN, MARK MY WOOOORRD!

• Anyway bravo to the winner, I shall await for the next mission

• Personally, I don’t think that’s the best screenshot but my opinion doesn’t matter so all I can do is try again

• @Lou-Enderdragon
    @coffeelight5545

Guys..... you gotta be in it to win it! :D don’t give up now! Me chest has a fair few goodies to give away yet!

• @lizalaroo

I’m not giving up and I don’t see how the winner was in the screenshot and I wasn’t. He was holding a chest of sorrows and I was holding a fishing rod. Can you explain that to me? I’m not complaining, I’m trying to learn so I don’t make the same mistake twice.

• Can we crop shots? Or did you crop that shot? @lizalaroo

Views
6 out of 8